My Birthday Wishlist with ShopBack!

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Assalamualaikum and hye!

Talking about birthday wishlist is so exciting!! Everyone has their own birthday wishlist and of course I got mine too!

To be frank, there's a lot of home appliances under my wishlist and I'm wanting them so much! *Mak-mak sangat


I try to achieve it one by one and I did it but most of them are still on going hewhew... :')

Ok let's start with mine.

Firstly, I really hope that I can own one of these vacuums since I am so allergic with dusty area, hence the vacuum might help a lot.. So I don't have to wear a mask anymore.. :')







Second is television! I would be lucky if I can own one of these televisions... Seriously, I don't have any at my house...






Next would be air fryer from Philips!! I love eating frying foods so much and I can't imagine if I could lower my cholesterol level by using this "without oil air fryer"... :')







Fourth one would be iron steamer!! I don't really prefer using normal iron since it took a longer time to finish and sometimes my cloth are still " renyuk" and I feel bad :(... I believe that this Philips steam iron could ease my morning task everyday... ;')



Ok the last one would be this stylish underwater camera!! I love swimming and really hope that I can capture a good underwater photo one day. ;')



Btw, can I get more for my birthday presents on 17 February? Huhu...I would be grateful even I got one of those 5 listed items.

Before I forget, do you love online shopping? Lazada? Hermo? Althea? and much more? I would recommend you to install this "ShopBack" Apps!! As simple as ABC! Just install the apps and register your account so that in future you can get you cash back!



I've redeemed my first cash back and the time is yours now! Shopping through ShopBack and get your cash back!



Yeah that was mine... Hehe, still new... =P So guys, DON'T FORGET TO GIVE IT A TRY OKAYH! I think that's all for now... Till then peeps!  





2 comments

  1. Wahh, all the best! Iday pon ada join shopback blogger contest. Harap-harap kita terpilih antara yang menang la ye. Hehehehe

    Btw, Lazada pon ada buat blogger contest, boleh check link ni : http://www.sayaiday.com/2017/03/lazada-malaysia-blogger-contest.html

    atau page contest : http://www.lazada.com.my/blogger-contest/

    all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the perfect wishlist ha-ha! I hope you had a good time and recieved all of the things on that list!

    ReplyDelete

Komen yang baik-baik ye ^^, kalau perlukan urgent respond, sila tinggalkan email anda