REVIEW | KOSE SEKKISEI Trial Kit

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Assalamualaikum and hye!!


Have you heard of KOSE SEKKISEI before? SEKKISEI, which originated from Japan is committed to help women attain bright and translucent skin with glowing radiance, just like fresh snow. SEKKISEI products are designed and created for skin translucency.




They harnesses the power of Oriental Herb extracts, which are carefully-selected from about 100 dierent herbs. Much research had been conducted to develop SEKKISEI, and to achieve the fine balance between oil and water content to result in its fine-textured lotion.

Ok, now you knew already what is KOSE SEKKISEI right? =) So, let me introduce you SEKKISEI Trial Kit with the Review of using it for almost 1++ week! Basically the picture above is the SEKKISEI TRIAL KIT and honestly I am so eager to try all of them! ~~




 
Surprise!! Very cute and attractive parcels! ~~ Happy me!

OK, the followings are the details of each product that has been tested for almost one++ week. You might need to follow the following super easy steps for bright and translucent skin with glowing radiance :

Step 1: Clean with Sekkisei White Liquid Wash



Step 2: Tone with Sekkisei Lotion




Step 3: Moisturize your skin with Sekkisei Emulsion



Step 4: Quick Mask with Bihadagoyomi Mask





Step 5: Weekly treat, Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask





Overall I am quite satisfied with the products. My pimples and skin tone are getting better a bit and I love the way they are working on my skin. I believe that my skin is getting better and better if I continue using the KOSE SEKKISEI products.

I am not really into skincare that provides very fast action because they might contained dangerous chemicals unlike KOSE SEKKISEI which heal my skin at optimum level with the power of Oriental Herb extracts, which I believe contained natural ingredients instead of chemicals alone.




There you go! Here’s my skin face before and after 1++ week of trial! To make it real, I only use SEKKISEI TRIAL KIT and stop using other skincare products. 

My pimples are getting better, my skin is getting brighter and even skin tone, and also smooth surface! I admit that my skin is a bit oily after using this Trial Kit. Maybe this will help in reducing the skin wrinkles and maintaining the skin elasticity =)

I would continue using this product until I am really satisfied with my skin face. It doesn’t matter if it takes time a bit as long as the product is working efficiently! So, maybe some of the readers might be interested for trying KOSE SEKKISEI skincare products, you can try the SEKKISEI Trial Kit first ;) at only RM99 priced! (GST included!) =p 

Have a try peeps! That's all for today... Thanx for reading this entry ;) Feel free to hit the share button okayh ;) 

‪#‎kosemy‬
‪#‎sekkiseitrialkit‬
‪#‎malaysianblogger‬
‪#‎beautyblogger‬
‪#‎butterflyprojectmsia‬



For more information:



0 comments

Komen yang baik-baik ye ^^, kalau perlukan urgent respond, sila tinggalkan email anda